We honor all those brave men and women on this Pearl Harbor Day……..
Also let us not forget another fateful day for America; 9/11
It’s a different world out there today and we must remain vigilant. We need not worry about political correctness, bipartisanship etc. We need to protect
America’s First Principles
Foundation of American freedom and liberty
Rejecting the oppression of the past, America’s Founding Fathers established the American republic on our First Principles to secure our freedom and liberty.
We are the first, perhaps the only nation that holds as self-evident truths that all men and women are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; and that governments are instituted to protect those rights and derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. Stated differently, America was founded on certain First Principles:
- The rule of law is a First Principle that mandates that the law governs everyone
- The First Principle of unalienable rights recognizes that everyone is naturally endowed by their Creator with certain rights
- Equality is a First Principle that recognizes that all persons are created equal
- The First Principle of the Social Compact recognizes that governments are instituted by the people and derive their just powers from the consent of the governed
- The First Principle of limited government means that the protection of unalienable rights is the legitimate purpose and limit of government requires the government to be strong enough to fulfill its purpose yet limited to that purpose
A final First Principle is the right to declare revolution when the other First Principles are being infringed by the government.
We must also remember……….
Therefore we should not oppose or allow a change to our 2nd Amendment Rights; “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
Unfortunately, the Obama Administration seems far more worried about Islamophobia and global warming than actual terrorists shooting up Americans.
Maybe Obama should join Al Gore……….
America, We are under attack…………..
Whoever becomes our next President I certainly hope that they have a stronger sense of urgency to protect our country from this latest wave of terrorism than our current President has shown.